Tuesday, November 16, 2010

You're it!


Well...I just read on my friends blog that she tagged me to answer some questions, and since I am trying to find anything to do BUT study....I will do it!



1-What is your favorite Christmas tr
adition?
Hmm...Waiting at the top of our stairs while my dad went to check if Santa came..then all of us kids fighting to the death to get down the stairs.
2-What is your favorite way to relieve anger/frustration?
I don't really have a method but I need one...I have realized I suck at coping with anger...and instead of coping I break out. :)
3-What was the last good movie that you watched? Why?
Hmmmm...Probably Toy Story 3. It was touching and I will admit, I teared up at the end!
4-What is the first thing you think of whe
n you wake up?
5 more minutes!
5-Name 5 things that make you happy!
Dustin, my family, the gospel, pictures, my friends!
6-Describe your perfect day.
Hm. well if it is one that has already occured...definitely my wedding day!
If it is to describe the perfect day in the future.....somewhere warm, preferrably on the beach, drinking mountain dew, with dustin.
7-What is the worst job you have ever had?
being a student :)
8-If you could relive the best day of your life, what day
would it be? I want details! :)
WEDDING DAY!! You only get to live it once! The weather was perfect on such a STORMY day! We were so blessed!

1. What is your favorite commercial on TV right now? Or recent favorite?
You lint licker! Orbit commercial
2.What do you and your significant other argue about most often?
geez I dont know. a dirty house? yes it is dustin
getting mad at me. guilty!
3. If you were the lunch lady at school, what would you make to gross the kids out? My lunch lady made PB&J pizza to get you started with ideas...
Poop with boogers on top. I think thats pretty gross personally.

4. Open up your picture file on your computer. Count across or down 7 pictures, and you are not allowed to skip! Post it for us to see with a caption explaining if you would like

No explanation necessary!
6. What is your worst experience as an employee?
oh man...working in the health field, there is too many. Once had a patient ask me if it was ok that he jacks himself off, or if he needed to go and talk to his bishop.
7. What item can you never walk by in the grocery store without being seriously tempted to buy it? * REESES!!!!
8. The most awkward thing to happen to you last week was...
A creep in the grocery store was taking pictures of me in the grocery store with his camera phone. HE was in his 50's! I had to be escorted out to the car! HORRIBLE

1 comment:

  1. This is great.....the last one is funny!!!!! and sickly creepy!!

    ReplyDelete