Thursday, November 18, 2010

Senior Night

Well....Last week was senior night for Dustin!
It's so crazy how time flies!!!!!
This is the 3rd season I have watched him play.
I knew I was sad to not watch him play football anymore....
BUT
didn't realize how sad until I mentioned it in my talk last Sunday at church
and started BAWLING.
Anyways, one more game left of the season,
just wanted to thank all of the friends and family who
have supported Dustin through all of it!
He always had TONS of family coming to the games
& TONS of friends
(even though they didn't have the best team)
It is so fun to see how much of a hero he is to the nieces, nephews, cousins, and and little boys from the community.
This last game Dustin got over 40 tickets for family and friends who came and supported him!
He had family members come from California, Chicago, St. George, and areas all over Idaho come to watch him play!
He is loved!
He tied the school record this year for the longest returned interception!
100 yards!!!
aka- he will hold the record FOREVER
so thank you thank you thank you everyone!
and cheer for Dustin on Saturday at Eastern Washington
for his last college football game of his life.

4 comments:

  1. hi kourtney i love reading your blog! sad i missed your talk :) sounds like you have a great husband! awesome he will hold the record.

    ReplyDelete
  2. woot woot! we love #27!!! it was so much fun seeing Dustin play! we had a blast cheering him on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh doesn't Dustin just look studly in his tight pants. Is that the reason you are sad football is over? --That is sad he's done! I am glad we were able to watch him! Kourtney you look so gorgeous in that picture.

    ReplyDelete