Well....It is spring time and I cannot wait for summer!! This semester has been the longest of my life!! Dustin is now in spring football and I'm remembering why I hate football :) ANYWAYS I have just been feeling like I need some uplifting in my midst! This quote by Audrey Hepburn just did it for me...
for attractive lips, speak words of kindness. for lovely eyes, seek out the good in people. for a slim figure, share your food with the hungry. for beautiful hair, let a child run their fingers through it once a day. for poise, walk with the knowledge that you never walk alone. people, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed and redeemed; never throw out anyone. remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you will find one at the end of each of your arms. as you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands; one for helping yourself and the other for helping others.
-Audrey Hepburn
Do we not always hear that the best way to make yourself happier is by helping others?? I love how this quote focuses on the things that really matter and not the worldly things! Anyways, just loved this quote and wanted to share it ( if anyone even reads this).
HAPPY soon summer!
kourt I'll read your blog! what a very uplifting quote, gotta love Audrey Hepburn! Hope you guys are doing good in ole' P town.. and summer better come VERY soon!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the picture. Did you do that yourself? Sorry Dustin is starting Football. But if it makes you feel better, you can see my family soon! We are going to come to your house/mom's house first for a couple days. See you soon!
ReplyDeleteokay i've never heard that quote but i LOVE it. Thanks for sharing it and I just saw your comment on heather's post, that was so nice of you, i love hearing things like that. she was the best. And for the record, I read your blog! so keep the posts coming!
ReplyDeleteYou're the coolest. And if you ever need someone to hang out with during football season, you know my number :)
I read your blog. Did you know that? You're so great. Your picture cracks me up. Also happy soon summer to you as well. :)
ReplyDelete