Well its been a few months so I figure I can update now! We spent an amazing Christmas with the Tew's up in Idaho Falls! It was so much fun, we had to end the trip soon because Dustin had to come back for work! We are now both back in school which is MISERABLE! We are both so busy with school and cannot WAIT to be done someday! We bought passes at Targhee and try to go up every weekend! Its a nice break from school! Dustin is busy with football, Nursing program and work! I dont know how he does it! That's pretty much it!
oh cute picture! I love it.
ReplyDeleteyou're the coolest.
Very cool picture. It's about time you posted a picture. Did you take that yourself? It looks awesome!
ReplyDeleteI didn't take it! Dad actually did! Its of Dustin and I. I was looking through dads computer and saw it, so I edited it and this is the product! I love it too!
ReplyDeletei love it tew!
ReplyDeleteI tew love it
ReplyDelete