Sunday, October 17, 2010

45678

day 4: went and hung out with my mama

day 5: played with the cutest nephews and nieces of my life

day 6: offered to help a lady bag her groceries at Winco

day 7: sick all day :( missed my husbands football game :( Cheered at home via text message updates! I am also going to take this time to brag....first of all I have the best family and friends who kept me updated on the game and kept making sure I was ok....second of all....the only touchdown on Saturday, by DUSTIN!!!! He intercepted the ball and ran back and scored a 100 yd. touchdown!!! I was so sad I missed it but so excited for him. Being that I was dead to the world today, my positive act was that I cheered my husband on in football....but I was surrounded by positive acts of all those around me! Thank you everyone!

day 8: started making christmas cards for others!

2 comments:

  1. Kourtney you are cute :)!!!! I heard about the game that is so awesome wish we could have been there. Hope you are feeling better. By the way this is going to say its from Ambulatory foot and ankle cause karson started a new blog and I cant get comments to post from our other blob :)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOOO DUSTIN!!!!
    I hope you are feeling much better!

    ReplyDelete