Friday, September 10, 2010

pictures from summer

Well. I decided to finally put up our pictures from the summer. I slacked in taking our camera with us places. but these are a few of our summer happenings.

dustin getting ready to fish.
padre
us.
my hubby
granola-ville.
can your 63 year old dad do this!?
my dad.
so pretty.
can't wait till redfish 2011



These are pictures from my mother in law Carrie's 50th wedding birthday party! We performed skits of different memories throughout her life. It was so much fun and we are so lucky to be able to celebrate such a wonderful persons life!!
Carrie
SURPRISE!!
Everyone at the party!
Carrie tried going down a ramp on a bmx bike. This is a re-enactment of how it all panned out!
Carrie was the IFHS Cheerleading mascot! This is Dillon doing a cheer.
All the girls dressed up. She wore certain clothes on certain days of the week!
Monday:dress pants.
Tuesday: dresses
Wednesday: dress pants
Thursday: dresses
Friday: jeans.

Carrie and her friends out on the dock at the party


She loves post-its, so the banner was made completely out of post-its!

1 comment:

  1. I think this is hilarious! that post-its thing must've taken forever. So..you are making fun of her on her birthday. Ha ha. So funny. P.S. I like the top of your blog. how did you do that? did you gain ten pounds from your dish? was it divine? okay enough questions. bye

    ReplyDelete