According to Dustin--TECHNICALLY Birthdays and Anniversaries are celebrated after a year plus one day. Everytime I would say things like " I can't believe we've been married a year", he would respond with "plus a day!" Anyways-- We have been married a year. period.
We decided to just take a quick trip down to Salt Lake and stay the night- We ate at the Maddox (AMAZING) and then went to Spoon Me in SLC for some dessert and ended at the hotel! Our original plan was to go skydiving but it rained all day--which I have to admit I wasn't exactly dissapointed. I am scared out of my mind to go. Anyways we just ended up doing some shopping and we hit up the Hogle Zoo. (Oh and did I mention I forgot my camera--so just imagine what you would have seen if we did take pictures). After going to the zoo, I can still conclude that I hate snakes. We then just headed home and Dustin got to take a Physics final :) It was SOO good to get away even just for a night and we needed it! I'm so grateful to have Dustin in my life! There is never a dull moment and I love it. He is the most motivated person I have ever met and he makes me proud daily. Heres to 2389023849024 more years together! Now bring on the sun!
Congrats!!!! I can't believe its already been a year!!!
ReplyDeleteI am just imagining the best pictures ever! You sniffing Dustin's fingers and frolicking at the zoo. Happy Anniversary!
ReplyDeleteit's insane that it's already been a year but congrats that is great!!!!!
ReplyDelete